RE-ADMISSION NOTIFICATION for I & III Semester COURSES : 2018-19
Eligible Students of
- MLISc 1-Yr & 2-Yr 2017-18 batch (I-Semester Promoted) &
- M.A., & MCJ - 2016-17 & 2017-18 batches (II & IV-Semester Promoted)
The Students who are eligible and wish to take Re-Admission into the above courses of II & IV Semesters for the current academic year 2018-19 have to register by paying the following Fees.
The eligibility condition for Re-Admission is as follows:
They should have undergone a regular course of study of I & II Semesters and should have registered for I & II Semester Examinations respectively i.e., they should have been promoted to the respective Semesters to which they are seeking Re-Admission.
Those who were having attendance above 45% in I & III Semesters and not registered for the I & III Sem Exams (duly certified by the respective HOD's) may also seek re-admission to the above I & III Semester courses.
Registration & Processing Fee: However, in addition to the college fee, the eligible candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs.500/- (through Demand Draft in favour of the "Registrar, OU") towards registration and processing fee.
College Tuition Fee: The eligible candidates are also required to pay the (i) College Tuition Fee & (ii) Mess Charges dues if any as demanded (through Demand Draft only in favour of the "Principal, UCA&SS, OU") which is a mandatory.
The Students who are seeking re-admission into I & III Semesters should enclose the following documents which are mandatory:
- Application Form of Re-Admission & No-Dues (to be obtained from the College Academic Section)
- Demand Drafts of Rs.500/- (in favour of "Registrar, OU" to be purchased at Arts College SBI Branch only)
- Original T.C., (in case of Break study)
- Memo of Marks (Xerox copies of Promoted) of their I & II Semesters Examinations.
- Separate demand draft for the College Tuition Fee dues if any (in favour of Principal, UCA&SS, OU to be purchased at Arts College SBI Branch only)
- After receiving the University Orders of approval, the same will be informed to the concerned students and also to the Heads of the Departments for admission.
After taking re-admission, the candidate should have 75% of attendance to appear for the I & III Semester Examinations as per the University norms.
The Classes for I & III Semester Courses shall commence from 23-07-2018.