All the students who have been Passed/Promoted to P.G. III-Semester Courses for the academic year 2018-19 are hereby informed to renew their hostel admission by clearing all the mess dues on or before 07-08-2018.
He/She should register through "On-line" only by accessing on the Osmania University website i.e., http://osmania.ac.in./hostellogin/onlineapplication
the candidate can directly login to: http://18.104.22.168/onlineapplicationform/
While browsing the OU Website,
- Enter the FORM number printed on the Mess Card of 2017-18 (i.e., FORM_ _ _ _ five digit number)
- Payment of DD Number, Amount and Date etc.,
- Take a Print-out of the same and submit at the College Counters from 09-08-2018 onwards and obtain the acknowledgement receipt for the same.
The students who are pursuing Double/2nd time P.G. Course are (not eligible for Scholarship) not allowed to apply for Hostel Admission, but they will be considered only for "Mess Facility under Payment Category" after clearing of their earlier/previous mess dues compulsorily.
Mandatory: This office will not be held responsible for claiming the Scholarship from the various Government Welfare Departments viz., SC, ST, LBC, EPP, Minority & Physically Handicap/Differently abled etc., of those who have not registered and not-renewed the scholarships in time since they have adopted the "On-line" system.
As per instructions from, OU, the eligible Scholarship holders are advised to submit the 1st Year Course Scholarship Status if it is not sanctioned or yet to be released, and all these candidates Hostel Admissions Applications will be considered on payment of Mess dues of their previous course as follows:
- Rs. 7, 240/- for SC & ST Student Boarders
- Rs. 8, 240/- for B.C's and Other Minority Students
- Rs. 9, 240/- for Paying & Non-Scholarship Boarders.
- The Double/2nd Time P.G. Holders should clear the dues as per the No-Dues + Rs.240/-.
The detained students are not eligible for Hostel Admission.
All are required to submit the following and obtain the Renewal Mess Slips before 07-08-2017.
- Renewal Print-out Hard Copy
- Demand of "Renewal Mess No-Dues" and a Letter of application (to be obtained from the college academic section which has to be approved by the Principal).
- The DD should be obtained in favour of the "Principal, UCA&SS, OU" along with Scholarship Status for Scholarship Holders.
- The Paying OC/ Boarders & 2nd time/Double P.G. Holders should enclose the Demand Draft as per the Mess No-Dues amount.
- Memo of marks II Semester Passed/Promoted. (Hall Tickets of II-Semester if result not declared).
- Three (3) Colour Photographs.
- Aadhar Card copy
- Copy of the 1st Year Mess Slip & College ID.
NB: Demand Draft should be purchased from the SBI OU Arts College Branch only in favour of the Principal, UCA&SS, OU for the amount as demanded in the Mess No-Dues.
NO MESS CARD WILL BE ISSUED WITHOUT CLEARING THE PREVIOUS MESS DUES.